VISUAL HOMAGE to TREES of LAKESIDE PARK, Nelson, BC:
- What: Thirteen Trees of Lakeside Park
- Where: Nelson, British Columbia
- When: 2017
- Who: Tea Preville, artist
- How: Partially funded by a Columbia Basin Trust (CBT) and Columbia Kootenay Cultural Alliance (CKCA) grant awarded to fund materials – walnut oil on birch boards – painted only with a palette knife.
- Why: “When you are up against a wall, put down roots like a tree, until clarity comes from deeper sources to see over that wall and grow.” C.G. Jung